This course aims to show a path to everyone who wants to learn guitar and build a solid foundation on the instrument together. I will be there for you during your journey, you’re not alone only with the videos!
I created this course to share my 22 years of experience with music and especially electric guitar. During my journey I studied with legends like Greg Howe, Jennifer Batten, Martin Miller and Debbie Davies. I also practiced music theory & music production.
During these years I’ve been on the stage countless times; both small venues and big festivals. I’ve taught more than a thousand students both face-to-face and online for more than 15 years. With this experience I know common mistakes that most of guitar students make so I can anticipate them and warn you about them even before you make them!
In this course we’ll build a solid foundation on the electric guitar. We’ll also work on how to apply music theory to your guitar playing to broaden your vision on the instrument. Don’t worry, no sheet music will be used 🙂 And I promise you’ll love what you can achieve when you learn these concepts.
After each topic you learn, there will be an example related to that topic. There are song, guitar melody, guitar solo examples that I prepared for you. I recorded all the guitars, drums and bass guitars with the greatest sound quality. You can mute my guitar and just play over those backing tracks, play the same exercise or try your own melodies. It’s about having some FUN!
Styles You’ll Learn
- Hard Rock
How My Course Is Different Than Other Courses?
Besides the 22 years of experience and months spent to prepare this course with highest quality and detail; I use a Video / TAB & Notation integration application. In the resources tab of each lesson, you’ll find a link. In that link you’ll be able to practice the same lesson video with the TABS played along with the video (and notations if needed)!
With this application you can:
- Slow down or fasten up the videos & tabs (so if you need to practice an exercise slow, you can just slow it down!).
- You can zoom in & out of tabs & video.
- You can run the application fullscreen on your tablet, phone and computer. No need to download anything.
- If you are left handed, you can rotate the video so you can view the videos like they are played with a left handed guitar.
- Lessons are split into sections in this application. So you can jump exactly to the right moment you’d want to listen again.
- In examples (songs, melodies & solos) you can mute my guitar playing and just play over the backing track I prepared.
Community & Asking for Guidance
When you sign up to Guitar Mastermind, you’ll be added to a private students group. You can join that group and share your performance, ask for feedback and guidance. I’ll also be active in that group.
You can ask any of your questions on Guitar Mastermind aswell!
So, let’s get started and have some fun!